![]() |
| The Dreyer Barn-do |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
![]() |
| The Dreyer Barn-do |
This blog to chronicles the construction of the Dreyer Barn-do (aka Mini-House). On Sept 26, we found out that we had 34 days to be out of our rent house. After a quick search of the local rental market, we decided it was best financially and logistically to do the mini-house on our 10 acres of land. So, with me still in Scotland, Devon began the floorplan and planning of this 700 sq ft (that's WITH the porch) house.
1 comment:
Things look great with the barn! I've tried calling a few times recently. Once I got through to leave a message, but the line has been busy the other times. I can't decide if I just keep picking bad times to try you or if something else is up (traveling, etc). Your cell number is still the same, right?
Post a Comment